-->
Home » » Mozilla Waterfox, Fastest Browser for computer 64bit

Mozilla Waterfox, Fastest Browser for computer 64bit

Posted by Hanya on 26 Apr 2015

Techno - did you ever at Mozilla Waterfox? if not, I will discuss this matter. Because this is my personal experience. When I install google chrome, always just crash. I've done various things, but still crashes. Then I also install Mozilla Firefox, but it also appears under firefox crash notification.
After I was browsing a bit long, I finally found Mozilla Waterfox, that is considered the fastest browser for 64bit computers. Incidentally, I wear a 64bit OS, and after I wear this waterfox, indeed fast browsing and not a crash.
Mozilla Waterfox

Some features available in Mozilla Waterfox:
  1. Added Type Inference, significantly improving JavaScript performance.
  2. Added support for querying Do Not Track status via JavaScript
  3. Added support for font-stretch.
  4. Improved support for text-overflow.Improved standards support for HTML5, MathML, and CSS.

OS that supports Mozilla Waterfox is Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 with a 64-Bit system. Before using this browser, agan required to install the 64-bit version of Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 Redistributable MSVCR100 to avoid an error message when trying to start the application.

Waterfox Mozilla order to maximize performance, install a few tools below:
     Adobe Flash Player
     Microsoft Silverlight 5 64-Bit
     Sun Java 64-Bit.
You can download Mozilla Waterfox official site https://www.waterfoxproject.org

Share This Post :
 
Copyright © 2015 LABSTON | Adsense, Blogger, Android, Backlink, SEO, Template. All Rights Reserved
Template Johny Wuss Responsive by Creating Website and CB Design